1. Ask yourself what is the worst that which could happen? Too often, we place excess importance on potential problems. We all have a certain amount of energy so let’s apply it to creating extraordinary relationships, advancing our careers and meeting our goals instead of wasting that energy worrying.
2. While doing something for the very first time, imagine that you are used to it and have already done it in the past. Keep your eye closed for sometime and just imagine that you are succeeding wildly at what you are really going to do for the first time.
3. Find someone who is already confident in that area and try to follow them. Model as many of their behaviors, attitudes, values, and beliefs for the context you want to be confident in as you can.
5. Go into the future and ask if what you’re faced with is such a big deal. This might be a bit morbid and yet this works tremendously well. Imagine yourself on your deathbed looking back over your life. You are surrounded by your friends and family
7. Disarm the nagging, negative internal voice. That negative internal voice can keep anyone stopped. To disarm the internal voice, imagine a volume control and lower the volume.