Real tea is extracted and derived from a particular plant that comes in four different varieties namely green, black, white and oolong. There are some serious and important health benefits that tea contributes namely:
1. Presence of antioxidants: Antioxidants present in tea leaves helps protect your body and skin from early aging and also from the effects of pollution and outside environment.
2. Tea has less amount of caffeine than in coffee. Tea contains only about 30 to 40 mg per cup. Switch over to tea if having coffee causes indigestion and makes you feel uneasy in any way.
3. Drinking tea may help reduce your risk of getting heart attack and stroke. Heart attacks are usually caused due to the clotting and coagulation of blood formed as a result of the presence of cholesterol and blood platelets in the veins and arteries. A study has found that 70 percent lower risk of heart attack was recorded among people who drank at least two or three cups of black tea compared to non-tea drinkers. Here's five teas that would you make slim.
4. Tea helps protect your bones. It is not only because of the milk present in the tea but tea itself builds strong bones. A study that was conducted very recently compared tea drinkers with non-drinkers, showed that people who consumed tea for 10 years or so had strongest bones even if the person had problems such as body weight, smoking and other related risk factors.
5. Tea is calorie-free. Tea doesn't have any calories, unless you add sweetener or milk. Consuming even 250 fewer calories per day can result in losing one pound per week.