Lack of moisture content in hair is a problem that is being faced by many of us. This condition ultimately leads to dry and frizzy hair. For many of us dry hair conditions are normal and does not cause much of an issue. It is not unusual to moisturize your hair before styling it or to find it getting progressively drier if let alone without products or water for several days.
1. Cleanliness is important: Always try to maintain healthy hair which is dandruff free and looks clean and beautiful at the same time.
2. Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein:
Excess of of protein might leave your hair look brittle and frizzy. While protein is the building block of healthy hair, use conditioners that come with balanced ingredients. Make sure that you wash your hair with a deep-cleanse shampoo which has more detergent content.
3. For strong hair:
Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair. It is a very simple procedure, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds. Then evenly distribute on your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
4. Trim your hair regularly:
Trim out the tip of your hair regularly as it grows. This would lead to healthy growth oh hair which is free of split ends.
5. Apply less of heat on your hair for example usage of straightening machines and hair dryers.
6. Do not ever comb your wet hair as it would get more tendency to break.