Stress has become a part and parcel of our daily lives. With an ever demanding boss and also the negative environment, you get really stressed at your work place. Here are some tips that would help you enhance your mood and to de-stress at work place.
1. Take a two-minute mini vacation: Go for some place of your interest where you have some prior memories. You could relive the best moment of your life to feel like you did when you were there. It also helps you have an idea of how you feel in a stressful moment.
2. Download a de-stressing app: Your smartphone might be partly to blame for the stress you're feeling (non-stop emails), but it's also a great resource for de-stressing tools so try a couple of de-stressing apps.
3. Keep essential oils at your risk: A couple of whiff can actually help you get relaxed. It’s believed that aromatherapy helps you in great deal and also decreases your stress levels. So go for a scent or smell of your fancy and get engrossed in the fragrance.
4. Handwrite your to-do list: Think of your handwritten to-do list as a sacred document. You'll know exactly where to find it when you need to refer back to it since it won't be lost among the many open tabs of your browser.
5. Grab an orange: It is found through the studies that vitamin C would help people bounce back more easily from a more stressful and tense situation.