There are certain superfoods that can prevent cold and everything that is related to your ill health conditions. Winter is just round the corner and this is the real time to boost your resistance power. These food items can be incorporated in your diet to improve your immunity:
1. Fish: Fishes contain fatty acids that triggers immunity and also fights various other issues too.
2. Garlic: Consumption of raw garlic helps produce antioxidants which fights cold and also boosts up your immunity levels too.
3. Tea: Nothing is as good and soothing as a steaming cup of tea in the cold weather. It consists of smoothening agents and also certain components that helps fight flu.
4. Mushrooms: Mushrooms have oodles of antioxidants, potassium, vitamins, fiber and also some other important minerals that has good ability to fight cold and to improve immunity as well.
5. Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are very good for maintaining one's health in the cold weather. They produce compounds which are converted into vitamin A, which is essential for strong immunity.
6. Citrus fruits: Vitamin C may not be as useful and effective to prevent cold as thought. But in many a case even a small essence of it may become beneficial for your overall health. Eating lots of citrus - whether that entails digging in to orange and grapefruit slices, or using lemons and limes in recipes will provide plenty of this powerhouse nutrient.