Brittle and easily breakable nails can wash away your wish of having those picture perfect nails. These days we hardly find time for taking care of our nails. There are certain home remedies that you could adopt to keep those pretty nails in shape.
1. Olive oil and lemon juice mixture: Take a teaspoon of olive oil and infuse it with few drops of lemon juice. Now take small portions of this mixture and apply it on your nails and massage it.
2. Coconut oil massage: Take few teaspoons of coconut oil and warm it a little. Apply the same on your nails and hands and gently massage it. Along with making your nails stronger it will also improve your blood circulation while keeping your nails moisturized.
3. Sea Salt mixture: Not only will sea salt help strengthen brittle nails, it can also soften cuticles adding a dazzling shine to your nails.
4. Keep them moisturized:Rub petroleum jelly or a moisturizer cream around your nails throughout the day. During nights make sure that you wear thin cotton gloves after massaging with oil so that to get the maximum benefits of the same.
5. Proper Diet: Your diet and lifestyle has a lot to do with how strong or brittle your nails are. If your body isn't getting enough protein, fats, vitamins and minerals then no amount of home remedies for manicures will be able to keep your nails strong. A healthy and balanced diet which contain vitamins A, C, D, E, as well as many B vitamins, and folic acid, zinc, iron, calcium and biotin can reduce your risk of brittle nails.