When someone comes across the news of a positive pregnancy, one could actually feel a sort of happiness and excitement. Pregnancy is certainly the most awaited and beautiful period of a woman's life. The way how you take care of yourself at the earlier stage of pregnancy seriously affects your health on the whole. Choosing and consuming the right kind of food is very important for proper development of your baby.
Here are certain vegetables that you should include in your diet:
1. Avocadoes: There is a kind of an alkalizing factor. Avocados are highly rich in vitamin E content that is necessary for brain development of the baby. Potassium content is high in Avocados that prevents high blood pressure and also helps in fluid retention.
2. Green vegetables: Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, salad, lettuce act as great antioxidants. They have a lot of folate content and prevents congenital defects in the baby.
3. Broccoli: Always have a full stock of broccoli as it is loaded with super-nutrients that supports the overall health of your body. Both calcium and vitamin K are present in broccoli in large amounts and hence they are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
4. Green peas: Green peas contain high amount of vitamin C content, folates, phytosterols and other anti-oxidants. They also contain essential B-complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin and many minerals such as calcium which help in strengthening of bones.
5. Beetroot juice: Having a glass of beetroot juice on a daily basis will ensure proper functioning of your liver and washes away all the toxins from your body.