Hair health highlights good hygienic conditions. But due to some ill health conditions such as fungal infections and other medical disorders. The best way to deal with hair odor is to keep your tresses clean and in hygienic conditions.
Regular hair wash is one of the best ways to keep foul smell at bay. Sweat can also make your hair stink. Natural methods for making your hair smell good are always safe and effective. Go ahead and try the following towards a good-smelling hair.
1. Tomato: Tomato juice is one of the best ways to get rid of hair odor. You could dab some concentrated tomato juice on to your scalp and hair and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Another such similar way would be by diluting tomato juice with loads of water and massage it properly on the scalp region.
2. Lemon: Nothing smells as good and fresh as lemon. This becomes the reason why most hair products and cosmetics are lemon flavored.
3. Rose water: Rose water is a great astringent for you. It proves to be an excellent cleanser for your skin. When it comes to your hair, water does not have any extra benefits. You could also just soak your hair in rose water which would make your fragrant.
4. Jasmine oil: Jasmine is one of the best known fragrant flowers. A thorough massage with jasmine oil can make your hair smell good and it also fosters quick hair growth.
5. Hibiscus oil: Hibiscus oil is one of the healthiest oils for your hair. It helps to darken your hair and strengthen hair roots.