Processed food are unhealthy to be consumed. Preservatives and other related trans fats make these foods damaged. Some of the most unhealthy foods in the world include high-sugar cereals, sugary coffee drinks, canned soup, margarine, soda, processed lunch meats, ice cream and frozen French fries.
We generally get attracted by the frequently advertised food items that are high in sugar content, fat and salt.
1. Processed baked goods: Eating just one Oreo seems like it is just not an option. Studies show an ingredient in many baked goods high-fructose corn syrup, can actually cause reactions similar to those made by drug abuse.
2. Soda with caffeine: Soda's combination of sugar or high-fructose corn syrup, with caffeine, is the perfect addictive recipe.
3. Potato chips: Potato chips are high in salt and fat. When we bite into a greasy, fatty potato chip, our nerve endings send signals, which travel up to the pleasure center of our brains. We eventually overload the pleasure center, and crash. Then, we want more, more, more.
4. French fries: The salt in those fried potato sticks is precisely what keeps us hooked, and always wanting more.
5. Ice cream: It is also full of fat, calories, sugar, and often the addictive high-fructose corn syrup.
6. Fried chicken: fried chicken is high in calories. They are made up of conventional chicken that has high amount of hormones and antibiotics being injected that is then prepared or fried in cheap and rancid oils. Try to avoid this food item as and when you can.