Blemishes are the main reason why we tend to lock ourself at home. There are some easy home remedies that would definitely help you get rid of it.
1. Regular apply of sunscreen: Try applying sunscreen lotion that has SPF 15 or higher than that when you step out of home. Sunlight can worsen your condition and also would interfere with certain acne treatment and medications.
2. Another remedy for getting rid of blemishes is by using a mixture of rose water and sandalwood. Firstly take equal amounts of lemon juice, rose water and add sandalwood powder until it forms a paste. Then apply it on your skin and leave it for about 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
3. Oranges and almond: A small amount of dried orange and almonds can be ground together and made into a paste. Dilute and apply it onto your skin. Wash it with the help of clean water.
4. Grated potatoes: Starch helps in reducing pigmentation and also diminishes dark circles. Take a small potato, grate it and extract its juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your skin.
5. Banana peel: Take a ripe banana, mash it and make a paste out of it and apply on the affected area. Let it get dry and wash it off with clean water.