Kiwi fruit has sweet taste and a unique flavour. Besides having and exotic taste and flavour the fruit contains several phytonutrients that has high amount of vitamins and minerals and promotes good health. Here are some health benefits of the fruit:
1. Manages and lowers blood pressure: The kiwi fruit has high essence of potassium, that has an eminent role in body cells for keeping both the body fluids and electrolytes in balance. Because of their high potassium content, kiwis can help negate the effects of sodium in the body. It is possible that a low potassium intake is just as big of a risk factor in developing high blood pressure as a high sodium intake.
2. Good for skin: Kiwi has got high amount of vitamin E content, antioxidants that work wonders for the better health of your skin and help against skin degradation. It also provides a particular glow that seems to be prominent on your skin.
3. Boosts immunity: Kiwi fruit has got vitamin C content that helps regulate immunity and draws out more resistance to your body.
4. Aids digestion: Kiwi fruit is a good source of dietary fiber which helps to keep your digestive health in check and prevents constipation and other gastro-intestinal issues.
5. Anti-cancer: Kiwi is really good for health and helps you to be away from cancer. They have abundance of flavonoids and carotenoids that will always protect the DNA from oxygen based damage which leads to cancerous growth in your body.